Who Is Eligible to Apply?
FCMM can provide funding only to recipients through organizations possessing a charitable number. Individuals, unorganized groups and/or organizations that do not have a registered charitable number with Revenue Canada must make their grant application with the support of an organization with a registered charitable number. Additional documentation required is available from the FCMM Program Administrator prior to preparing the application.
How To Apply?
Applications must include:
- Completed Application Registration Form with original signatures. All sections must be completed and all questions answered.
- Inclusion of audio material of past activity is recommended (Does not have to be of professional broadcast quality).
- Time line for requested payment of grant funds based on project activity.
Up to 75% upon request and 25% after submission of report after completion of project.
FCMM will acknowledge receipt of the grant application.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application is complete. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application Deadline Dates
Application must be postmarked on or before:
- May 1 (for projects proposed September 1 and later)
- September 1 (for projects proposed January 1 and later)
- January 1 (for projects proposed June 1 and later)
Applicants may apply earlier for projects for the planning of their choral season.
A consultation with the FCMM Program Administrator prior to preparing an application is strongly recommended. The Administrator will provide any information required and advise as to the likely eligibility of your proposal.
Completed applications must be forwarded to the following address and be post-marked on the date applicable to your project, as specified above:
ROBERT NEUFELD, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
FOUNDATION FOR CHORAL MUSIC IN MANITOBA
5-276 MARION ST
WINNIPEG MB R2H 0T7